Video for learning
Learning Agents has deep roots in video for learning. Don Presant has been working in the field since he began as a video editor at TVOntario in 1989.
From its base at Learning Agents eStudios in Winnipeg, or on location across Canada, Learning Agents can capture events, interview practitioners, stage simulations and package insights for knowledge transfer and e-learning.
Learning Agents can produce such diverse learning resources as:
- Online “Video On Demand” slide presentations and speeches for knowledge transfer and professional development
- Virtual classroom programs for live webinars or on-demand online learning
- "How to" computer tutorials
- Animation and motion graphics
- Video vignettes and simulations of the workplace for self-assessment and adult learning programs
- Multimedia career success stories, composed of audio, pictures and text, designed to model helpful strategies for holistic career development
- Video testimonials from industry champions regarding best practices in areas such as lean manufacturing workplace culture and worker retention
Several examples can be found in this portfolio.
Featuring chromakey effects and motion graphics.